Posted on: March 17, 2019
This East Metro Mission Area gathering is a chance to talk with the Bishop and the Bishop Search Committee at St. John’s on Saturday, April 6 in the Gym. The agenda will be:
9:00-9:30 – Gathering, coffee and snacks, casual conversation with the Bishop
9:30-10:00 – Opening Prayer, remarks by the Bishop
10:00-12:00 – Bishop Search Listening Session
12:00 – Closing prayer
The Listening Session is an opportunity for those gathered to share hopes and desires for our new Bishop. The committee wants people of all ages to come out and participate.
Please come prepared to answer these questions:
- Where in our common life has God been most vibrantly alive for you?
- What new things does God seem to be doing among your community?
- How would you describe the Episcopal Church in Minnesota? What are our joys and blessings? What are our longings and concerns?
- Where is God beckoning you as you look towards the future? What is your BIG DREAM for ECMN?
- Describe the next Bishop of Minnesota! (Have some fun with this one!)
We need YOUR ENERGY and YOUR VOICE! Show up, speak up, and share the Word! See you there!