All of us are on a journey of some sort, and we can take this journey alone, or in community. Wherever you may be in your life, we welcome you!
Episcopalians believe that God is revealed in many ways, primarily through Scripture, the wisdom of the church and its 2000-year history, and through our own reason and experience. These are the “tools” we use to search for God. You do not have to “check your mind” at the door of the church. We believe that there is integrity in honest doubt, and that it is the gateway into an honest faith.
Wherever you are, take the next step with us. Join our community by exploring some of the following opportunities:
- For more information on opportunities for children from birth – 6th grade, please see our Children’s Programs.
- For more information on opportunities for youth from 7th grade – 12th grade, please see our Youth Programs.
- For youth entering 9th grade and older who are interested in being confirmed, please see Confirmation.
- For adults who are interested in being confirmed, please contact Jered Weber-Johnson.
- For our teen and adult parishioners, we have multiple opportunities to join our community, including Sunday Formation Hour and Small Groups.