Annual Christmas Party
Drop in anytime on Saturday, December 8 from 5:30-8pm in the Gym for the St. John the Evangelist Christmas Party. Top Chefs from St. John’s will be serving small plates/hearty appetizers. Vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free available. Guests can sample all the stations and then mingle at tables. Please bring a dessert to share.
Chefs and Menu Items include:
- Chefs Mary Ellen Elliott & House Group: Southern Bourbon Meatballs, Dirty Rice (Vegetarian), and Green Beans with Bacon
- Chefs Ed Stieve & Elaine Eyre: Wild Mushroom Tart (Vegetarian), Leek and Bacon Quiche, Caramelized Onion Quiche (Vegetarian), Alsatian Tarte Flambee, and Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chefs Bill Sherfey & Bob Baumann: Swedish Meatballs (Marcus Samuelsson Recipe) and Mashed Potatoes
- Chefs Jerry Woelfel & Becky Gartofner: Homemade Polish Pierogi with Condiments, Pierogi with Potatoes and Cheese and/or Cabbage dressed with your choice of Keilbasa, Bacon Bits, Sour Cream, and Onions
- Chefs Brian & Karen Chatt & Patty Byrne Pfalz: Pulled Turkey Montagu, Jicama Slaw, Creamy Cole Slaw, and Condiments
Childcare is provided, but please RSVP to the nursery at [email protected].