Pageant Update for Kids and Parents
PAGEANT DATE – DECEMBER 16
Parts are picked and people are practicing. Parent notes and the Pageant Rehearsal Schedule is below:
- If your child signs-up for a speaking part, they will need to attend all rehearsals.
- We need at least 3 volunteer parents to help with costumes and 3 parent volunteers to be at rehearsals to guide groups of Shepherds/sheep, Angels, and Beasts. Sign–up for parent volunteers will be next to the cast sign–up.
- Sunday, December 2nd – 11:15 to 12:00 – meet in Choir room.
- Sunday, December 9th – 10:00 to 11:15 – meet in Choir room and 11:15 to 12:15 for speaking parts and narrators – meet in Sanctuary.
- Saturday December 15th – Dress Rehearsal – 9:00 to 10:30 – speaking parts and narrators meet in Sanctuary, other cast members meet in gym for costumes.
PAGEANT – SUNDAY DECEMBER 16TH – 9:30 – All cast meet in gym to put on costumes.